Lake Shore Campus
• In order to be a member of CCMA, students must be a Loyola University undergraduate or graduate student.
• Prospective members must take part in a series of interviews, as well as participate in a panel discussion during their evaluation process.
• According to University code, there is no expected fee for general members of LUC organizations
• Members are expected to attend and/or assist the executive board with general meetings and events.
• Although not required, prospective students and members will be highly encouraged to take part in community service events.
General weekly meetings will be held on Sundays at 5:00 pm. An official location will be determined every semester.
Dr. Gerald Steenken