Want to get involved with ((dop))?
Find out which committees are best for you!
Co-sponsor with university departments, student organizations and other university contacts in addition to planning Org Fairs, Spirit Week, etc.
- - - Meeting time: Thursdays at 7:00 pm
Plan events off-campus within Chicago: Cubs/Sox/Bulls Games, Gangster Tours, Second City trips, Broadway shows, etc.
- - - Meeting time: Thursdays at 5:00 pm
Plan music performance events on and off-campus: Karmin, Gym Class Heroes, Outasight, Flo Rida, Lifehouse, Third Eye Blind, Jay Sean, etc.
- - - Meeting time: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm
Plan on-campus Film Series each semester and other related events: Harry Potter costume contests, etc.
- - - Meeting time: Wednesdays at 6:30 pm at Damen Cinema
Plan excursions outside of Chicago: Six Flags Great America, Kayaking, Skiing & Snowboarding, hiking, Whirlyball, etc.
- - - Meeting time: Thursdays at 6:00 pm
Plan non-music events both on and off-campus: iO Comedy shows, motivational speakers, variety shows, Aziz Ansari, Jim Gaffigan, Judah Friedlander, John Oliver, Donald Glover, etc.
- - - Meeting time: Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
Plan large and small-scale events on-campus: Trick-or-Treat @ Loyola, Bingo, Minute to Win It, International Week, Be Chill Bash, etc.
- - - Meeting time: Mondays at 6:30 pm
All Committee Meetings take place in the ((dop)) office at Damen Student Center, 2nd Floor, Room 215. Join us!