RSO Transition Summit
The RSO Transition Summit registration form is now OPEN! To register your student organization for the RSO Transition Summit, click HERE! The Department of Student Activities & Greek Affairs in partnership with Student Diversity & Multicultural Affairs and Student Leadership & Development will host the RSO Transition Summit to create a platform to enforce effective transition methods between student organization leadership. The RSO Transition Summit will take place on March 22nd, 2014 in Mundelein Auditorium. Student Organizations who attend will participate in:
- Concurrent educational workshops for student org management
- An in-depth E-Board transition workshop
- Identify how to create S.M.A.R.T. goals for next academic year
Student organizations who attend will also gain access to these great incentives:
- Access to Priority registration for Orgfair 2014!
- Incoming Treasurers may satisfy the Treasury Training SAF funding requirement for 2014-2015
- A drawing for a $50 gift certificate to panera bread
- A drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Chipotle
- A drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Potbelly's
- A drawing for a $150 voucher towards a custom ink order for Club T-Shirts
All undergraduate students who have served as part of the executive board of their respective Registered Student Organization during the current academic year and students who have been identified as potential new executive board members for the upcoming academic year are invited to attend. For questions regarding the summit, please email RSO Coordinator for Development, Joshua Metayer at email@example.com. Space is limited, so be sure to register your student organization today!