The Org Challenge
The Recognized Student Organization with the highest percentage of members in attendance at Arch Madness will have their pick of 1 out of 2 great prize options!
Guidelines for participation in “The Org Challenge”
- Students must designate their organization on their trip package registration. Participation numbers will be collected solely through the registration form
- If a student is involved in more than one RSO, they must choose which group they would like to represent for The Org Challenge
- "Equipment" can be defined as any reuseable items pertaining to the mission and operations of the organization including, but not limited to, t-shirts, promotional banners, event supplies, and technology
- Participation rates will be calculated based on the organization’s current roster on OrgSync
- Prize allocation will be facilitated through the SAGA office after Arch Madness is over
- Participation in The Org Challenge precludes a student from participation in Greeks Gone M.A.D.
- For questions, please contact Brian Houze (firstname.lastname@example.org)