ANNUAL ORGANIZATION REQUIREMENTS
There are 3 annual, mandatory requirements that must be completed by student organizations in order to remain in good standing with SAGA and the University.
1) OrgSync Registration Renewal
Registered Student Organizations (RSO) are required to annually renew their OrgSync registration between the last CAN Meeting (usually in Mid-April) and July 31st. Missing the 7/31 deadline will result in a loss of Start-Up Funding, a hold placed on currently allocated funds, and the group will be prohibited from participating in the Fall Student Organization Fair.
Sponsored Student Organizations (SSO) are required to annually renew their OrgSync registration by July 31st. Missing deadline will prohibit participation in the Fall Student Organization Fair.
Here are the two registration renewal steps, once you're logged in as an Admin on your organization's OrgSync portal:
1) Click "People" in the left task bar > "All People" > "Administrators". There you will see (potentially former) e-board members. In this section, you should populate the students who will be on your organization's e-board next year.
You can do this by searching from "All People", click a new e-board members name, click "Manage" on the right, and check the "Administrators" line. Please also list what their title will be by clicking "Enter a title" on the right.
To remove any old e-board members, click their name and then "Manage" and un-check "Administrators".
2) Click "Settings" in the left task bar. This populates the first page of your profile information renewal. There will be a number of pages that you will need to update and then click "Next". The form will indicate when you have completed renewal. Important components here are: accurate contact info for the new e-board, uploading updated constitution/organization roster, and listing your advisor's information correctly.
2) Treasury Training Workshop
Each RSO must send its Treasurer and one additional E-Board member to a Treasury Training workshop once annually. Treasury Training workshops are held in the Spring semester, and fulfill the organization’s requirement for the following school year. A make-up session will be held each Fall so that organizations who did not fulfill the requirement have the opportunity to catch up and participate in Fall SPOT funding cycles. Treasury Training Workshop dates can be found here.
3) Campus Activities Network (CAN) Meeting Attendance
CAN meetings are held once a month (September-November and February-April) and representation from each RSO is mandatory. For meeting dates, click here.